40 Foot Catamaran
Each Admiral 40' is custom-built to clients' individual specifications.
Please contact Admiral Yachts to discuss your requirements.
1. One of our more innovative recent moves was to design and fit a fuel and water tank that can be fully removable. The capacity is now 380 lt fresh water and a 380 lt diesel tank. The access and area around the tank has also improved.
2. We are now utilizing a 19 inch LCD display with DVD on a swivel bracket next to the nav station instead of the fixed screen. This gives the operator more versatility in terms of positioning the screen.
3. Rudder stocks have upgraded to 2 inch schedule 80 stainless steel
4. The helm seat has been redesigned, we have reduced the base bar that occasionally scuffed the back of your legs, and have brought the back rest further forward making the seat more comfortable.
5. The steering bar has been reinforced at the point loading position of the auto pilot bracket to insure that there is no shear.
6. We have added an additional 1100 quad axel mat on the join lines taking the layup to 4725g/sq meter to prevent hairline cracks. ( 1100g/sq meter over the designer specification)
7. The keels have been reinforced with an additional lay up, taking the lay up to over 9000g/sq meter. (some 3000g/sq meter over the designer specification)
8. The introduction of vinyl cladding on all the cabin bulkheads has softened the interior considerably.
9. After considerable design work we are now incorporating a galley storage box above the counter top over the port hull. This unit can house the microwave or other act as additional storage.
10. Saloon lights have now been placed on three individual switches allowing more versatile usage of the saloon lights.
11. Engine plumbing now includes exhaust goose necks, as well as siphon breaks and strainers. This will ensure longer life of the impeller as well as reduce risk of water back siphoning into the engine.
12. Hinged head boards with sound proofing have also been added allowing for easier access to the steering system.
Available as extras:
1. A sturdy sky light grab rail over the sky lights.
2. A large horizontal grab rail the width of the cockpit door, which ties in with the vertical grab rail at the cockpit door.
3. The introduction of wood laminate clad on all bulkhead fronts
4. Stainless steel grab rails in the shower areas.